- taking time-out for yourself
- meditation / mindfulness
- physiotherapy / chiropractic / massage sessions
- a healthy diet
- getting sufficient sleep
- complementary therapies (eg homeopathy, aromatherapy Bach Flower remedies, EFT, healing, etc)
I personally offer a range of support which can be used face-to-face or at a distance:
- MetaHealth : This sees dis-ease as a process and, by analysing what is going on for the person, it can trace back to find the original trigger behind the symptoms. The practitioner can then suggest ways in which the trigger can be addressed directly, and cleared, allowing the person to make the journey back to good health.
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) : this uses the same meridian lines followed by Traditional Chinese medicine, however without the needles! It helps to clear blocked traumas and so is a very effective therapy. It can be used with a wide range of issues including chronic pain, anxiety, limiting beliefs, allergies and phobias.
- Energy Healing / Reiki : This is a wonderfully relaxing therapy which encourages your body to naturally move into the parasympathetic cycle of rest and repair. It can be used to support a wide range of issues including:
- healing of injuries
- detoxification (eg after chemotherapy or giving up smoking)
- pain relief
- a sense of wellbeing and calm
- Nutrition : I am currently studying to be a nutritional therapist and I can advise you on ‘clean eating’ to support health and wellbeing
The information in this article was taken from my workshops and video series on giving horses a more natural lifestyle and the benefits that this brings, not only to them but to their owners / carers. To see more, please follow this link:
(Read the full article here)
If you have comments or questions about anything in this article, or if you would like to book a session with me, please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
My journey into working in the field of Wellbeing began when I joined an online course in Evolutionary Enlightenment. This caused me to take a hard look at my life – my career, my direction, my purpose – and question whether or not it was really right for me. The answer was No. I was lost, struggling and unhappy.
Searching for something that would resonate for me and that would support my need to grow, I started learning Reiki which, in a roundabout way, led me back to one of my passions: animals. Horses in particular hold a very special place in my heart. I love supporting owners to explore their horse’s physical and emotional needs.
I went on to study Energy Healing, Emotional Freedom Techniques and META-Health because I also love supporting other women who are experiencing similar experiences of stress and overwhelm. I love holding a safe space where they can discover that they have always had choices and the power to make their own decisions.
mobile: 07980 669303