There are many human health problems, but most are triggered by the same mechanisms, including stress, hormone imbalance, nutritional deficiencies and toxins.
By taking steps towards optimum health, the vast majority of health problems can be alleviated or, in many cases, eliminated altogether.
Your diet and your nutritional status are crucial to this process, and as a result, you will find that the information that I will be writing about will lead you to a healthy, happy life.
The main route back to optimum health levels is through diet (not diets), so if you suffer with;
- Underactive thyroid
- Raised blood pressure
- Compromised immune system
- Cholesterol issues
- Gastro-intestinal problems
- Anxiety and stress
- Weight issues
- and many others
And if you want a healthy heart and to feel and look younger than you presently are, then you will find that the content of these articles will address all of these issues and more.
I was on the slippery slope to most of these issues but nearly 10 years ago I decided to do something about it. I started out with the medical model to deal with health concerns such as depression, acne, anal fissure (caused by chronic constipation), kidney stones and rampant facial cold sores. None of the medications, which only dealt with the symptoms, had any effect on me at all except they had unacceptable side effects.
As most medical students only get a few hours of nutritional lectures during their 6 years of training, it is hardly any surprise that there were no nutritional recommendations in any of the doctor’s treatment plans. Which left me with all of the issues I went to them with and, in addition to all of those, I was battling with weight issues, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
As I was going through the menopause I knew that if I didn’t find the solution to the cause of my issues then it would rapidly get worse.
I am delighted to be able to tell you that over the years I have discovered solutions that you are unlikely to ever hear about in the media or in your doctor’s surgery. Pharmaceutical companies have a vested interest in preventing you from discovering that the cause of most of the health issues, that they currently make millions from, can actually be alleviated, and in most cases eradicated, through removing the toxins and adding in the highest levels of nutrition to your diet.
Throughout these articles, you will be introduced to a range of wholefood supplements that have the capacity to transform your health dramatically.
You may wonder why you need them, especially if you already have a “good diet”. Unfortunately, even the best diet can no longer supply us with everything we need. The well-balanced diet is a myth, you simply do not get all the nutrients you need from your food. A national food survey carried out in 1995 found that the average person in Britain is grossly deficient in 6 of the 8 essential vitamins and minerals surveyed. And that was 20 years ago!
In order for the food to contain the nutrients you need, the soil that it is grown in has to be rich in nutrients. But our soil has been over farmed to the point where it no longer contains the nutrients we need. Furthermore, the pesticides and other chemicals reduce the nutrient levels and adds toxins to your foods that your body has difficulty dealing with.
We have, as a culture, eaten far too many processed, convenience and refined foods and if you have, like most people, spent years dieting, you are likely to be severely deficient in many of the most important vitamins and minerals.
One of the main reasons for including the highest levels of wholefood supplements into your lifestyle is that you want to achieve positive health benefits in as short a space of time as possible. Certain nutrients, depending on your problem, will help you to speed up this process, because they can help you to detoxify and strengthen your immune system.
I will be including recipes along with the information I am covering. For example, zinc is one of the most important minerals for female hormonal problems and it is impossible to get this mineral from an ordinary diet as 80% of it is stripped from wheat in the milling process to ensure a loaf of bread has a long shelf life.
Zinc is plentiful in pumpkin and sunflower seeds and almonds and I make a very easy bread that contains all of these and chia seeds and no wheat or yeast. If you are gluten intolerant and have found that the gluten free loaves that you can buy in the shops are over-priced and tasteless, then you will love this recipe.
Seed and Nut Loaf
Free from gluten and dairy, vegan and a high source of fibre and protein. Free from Grains
- 1 ½ cups of pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup of green banana flour (also known as Plantain fufu ) *
- 1 cup ground almonds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 3 Tbsp. Psyllium husks
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 cups warm filtered water
- ½ Tbsp. maple syrup or runny honey
Method (the easiest bread you’ll ever make)
- Grind 1 cup of the pumpkin seeds to a flour
- Add this to a large bowl and add all of the other dry ingredients
- Use a dry whisk to mix all ingredients together
- Stir the maple syrup or runny honey into the warm water till dissolved and then making a well in the middle of the dry ingredients slowly add the mixture to them stirring all the time
- Make sure that it is mixed well and cover and leave to stand for about 1 hour.
- Pre heat the oven to 200° C. Then use coconut oil to grease a loaf tin and cut a strip of grease proof paper so that it forms a sling that will be used to lift the loaf out of the tin later
- Press the mixture, which will have absorbed the liquid by now, into the tin pressing it down into the corners and making sure that it is even and smooth on the top
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes
- Remove from the oven and carefully see if you can lift the loaf out of the tin. If you can move it then invert the loaf tin onto an oven proof tray tap out the loaf and remove the grease proof paper.
- Return to the oven for a further 15 minutes to finish baking (If you cannot lift the loaf out you can simply cook the loaf for the full time in the tin)
- Place the finished loaf onto a rack to cool without accumulating moisture and when fully cooled you can place it into a bag and put it into the fridge to keep. If you make more than one you can slice it and bag it and place it in the freezer.
This is far more delicious than any gluten free bread I have ever eaten and is an excellent source of Zinc which is a mineral that it deficient in modern breads.
I know that you will love the information I am giving you as I try to keep it as readable as possible. I want as many as possible to benefit from the years of research that I have done, through using myself as a guinea pig. After all I would not recommend anything to you that I hadn’t proved to myself that it worked.
To your very good health and happiness
Love and light
As a Raw Food Coach/Chef/Trainer I am experienced at enabling others to easily start the transformation to become conscious of healthier eating. People discover that adjusting their lifestyle can be both fun and easy and the outcome is often more energy and a greater capacity to self-heal. I am passionately involved with a movement to bring Non-GMO, Organic, Raw Vegan, wholefood supplements to the whole of my network and on into all of theirs too, so that others can benefit from having easy access to the healthiest foods in the easiest format.
To connect directly with me
Mobile: 07972 131666