There are two main types of arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis occurs when the joint cartilage wears away and rheumatoid arthritis is a result of the inflammation of the synovial membrane that eventually leads to bone loss. Both are quite common and very painful. They affect the normal lifestyle of the person in several ways.
If you are suffering from arthritis, here are Home Cures Top 10 natural ways that you can try to reduce your arthritis pain and discomfort.
- Lose some weight – If you are overweight, it can put pressure on your knees, joints, feet, and hips, increasing the amount of pain that you experience from arthritis. By losing weight you can reduce the stress on your joints and this would help reduce the pain too.
- Exercise – exercising would help keep your joints flexible and mobile. Try swimming and water aerobics to keep your joints and muscles flexible without putting too much pressure on them.
- Hot therapy – hot therapy is found to be quite effective in reducing the pain and stiffness related to arthritis. You can use heating pads or an electric blanket to keep your joints warm at night. Indulging in hot showers can also help reduce your arthritis pain and inflammation. A dry sauna is not an expensive piece of equipment, is fun to use and helps reduce the discomfort.
- Get massage – regular massage not only reduces arthritis pain and stiffness, it also improves blood circulation and allows arthritis patients to enjoy improved joint flexibility and mobility. You should always be massaged by trained and qualified therapists. You can use Sweet Almond or Sunflower oil as a base and add just 2 or 3 drops of peppermint and eucalyptus oils per 100 ml in a blend to massage your painful joints.
- Take fatty acids – Take Omega 3, 6 and 9, as found in Hemp oil and good quality Fish oils; fatty acids to help reduce joint pain and stiffness. Fish oil supplements are excellent sources of omega 3 fatty acids. Gamma-linolenic acid, or GLA, is another fatty acid that is good for arthritis and joint pain. Fatty acids are also naturally found in the seeds of blackcurrants, primrose, and borage. Make sure that they are not adulterated with unnecessary “other ingredients”.
- Consume Curcumin99™ and ginger: ginger has anti-inflammatory properties and is a fabulous “quick boost” for your energy. You should take 2 x 400mg Curcumin99™. Home Cures sells the quality of Curcumin that is used in hospitals around the world. It is also the only known almost 100% successful way to prevent most serious illnesses and cure them too!
- Provide your body with magnesium – Magnesium helps relax the muscles and relieves stiffness and pain. It also helps bones to mineralise. People who take adequate amount of magnesium have higher bone density and thus stronger bones. Such people are less likely to suffer from arthritis and other joint disorders. However, you should check this prior to any additional mineral supplements by a blood or urine test. Dark leafy vegetables, nuts and legumes, green leafy vegetables – such as spinach – nuts, brown rice, wholegrain bread, fish, meat, dairy foods are all good sources.
- Wear magnetic bracelets for arthritis – magnetic bracelets are known to help alleviate arthritis pain and discomfort.
- There are two types of Serrapeptase; Force Plus ™ is 80,000 iu and Strong™ is 120,000iu. Both are effective but for the best results either high doses of the Force Plus™ or you can take less of the Strong™. It must be remembered that a good Serrapeptase, which means with no unnecessary “added ingredients” such as stereates needs to be taken on an empty stomach. This is because the Serrapeptase Enzyme “eats” dead protein, the stuff causing a lot of pain in the body. If there is other dead protein in the system, even milk or an egg, let alone meat, the Serrapeptase is wasted on that and not on cleansing your body.
- Combine the Curcumin99™ with the Serrapeptase. Clinical studies have revealed that the combined use of these two “Miraculous” Products of Nature helps to ensure better health. After a surgical intervention, for instance, the Serrapeptase boosts recovery rate by half; Curcumin99™ boosts the immune system enormously. It has been shown to stimulate the brain, especially in older folk or those suffering cerebral problems.
Try the above methods to get relief from arthritis pain naturally.
John Osborne is a self-trained Naturopath with over 35 years of experience. Of an engineering formation, he looks at the root causes of people’s problems to discover the “why” rather than the “visible”. Using all forms of a natural approach, John includes phototherapy, homeopathy and aromatherapy among the means of aiding people to find a solution to their problems. John is not a doctor, so cannot diagnose, but works with the leading authorities in the world on the natural ways to cure serious illness.. His advice is given free and he is readily contactable via his website Remede Naturel.