Julia Chi Taylor: Consciously Creating – Healing your Unconscious Patterns
Would you like to gain in self awareness and self knowledge? Would you like to have a better understanding of who you truly are? Would you like to let go of who you are not so that you can live a more authentic and free life?
If you would like to explore the patterns, adaptations and beliefs that hold you back from living the fullest expression of yourself, “Consciously Creating” is a great place to start.
This course encourages you to take responsibility for yourself, and is designed to lead you to the threshold of your own understanding.
I have worked for over forty years as a Transpersonal Systemic Counsellor in the lives of others.
Relationship is the foundation of all my work and the starting point towards more deeply satisfying relationships with others is our relationship with ourselves.
We heal in connection, it is in understanding how to connect with who you truly are that allows for the possibility of an authentic relationship with others and so a deeper experience of living with peace, joy, and creativity.
A journal and a candle for daily meditation.
- We are not our identity, but we need to investigate it and become aware of how we have created it, to be able to let it go.
- We are born of consciousness, and over many incarnations we have developed our energetic makeup, our unique expression.
- We may be living unconsciously out of patterns and programs that don’t support the life we want to live.
- When we start to wake up we start to bring our unconscious into the conscious.
- So to reach a place of clarity, we must first investigate how it all began and explore this life.
- To let go of who you are not, and experience who you truly are.
- This course encourages you to take responsibility for yourself and is designed to lead you to the threshold of your own understanding.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in clearing subconscious patterns that are limiting them.