Card reading for the Soulfully Connecting Family
For this reading I chose a new deck to me that I am enjoying immensely. The deck is called Divination Of The Ancients
I chose a 5 card spread for a bit of a deeper insight as we go into our planetary changes.
The layout is a cross.
- The top card in the cross is the (focus) it is as you can see The Dice. The dice tells us that we are contemplating a decision or where we are at this moment. Do we stay the course or do we jump ship for something better. If we do what happens if we do not reap the rewards we think there might be? If we stay, will we reap the rewards we seek after all the work we have already engaged in? Relax! Focus! You are a divine being and you know what you need to do. Either choice will be the perfect choice as you know that you are always supported.
- The bottom card of the cross is your (support) card. This is validation of the support of the focus for the reading. The Handwriting Card also known as Authenticity tells us that the handwriting on the wall is very clear. Are you being your authentic self? Are you concerned that if the real you is out there you will lose face or friends? It is time to stop hiding your light and stand up and be the real you! Express yourself, be an individual. In some contexts this card can also tell you that someone near you is not being truthful!
- The left arm of the cross is our (action) card. The Psychometry or Sensitivity card tells us that we may be feeling a bit drained by the status quo. You may not be liking the same old same old, including some people. Are you feeling fatigued or drained by the environment you are choosing to be in? Change it. Maybe you might want to consider some healthy dietary habits. Less processed more fresh. This can be fresh and new and lead straight to your hearts desire both figuratively and literally.
- The right arm of the cross shows us our (receptivity) we have drawn the Oracle or Wisdom card. The meaning here is to believe in yourself. Believe in the Divinity residing within. You already know what is the best path for you to follow, just trust your inner knowing (claircognisance) and move forward. After all you are a Divine being.
- The center card is the (outcome) and we have drawn the flowers card also known as Fickle. So are you toying with someone else’s emotions? Are you even toying with your own. Are you on board, then on the fence then boom you jump down to the other side? What you are doing is not benefiting whomever you are toying with nor yourself. You are operating from a mode of fear and that benefits no one. If the toying is with yourself you are stifling your movement forward. Stop giving yourself or others the run a round and step up and make a move. You will be glad you did!
I hope that this reading is received by all it touches in the mode of love from which it was intended. May your light shine brighter in your authenticity!
I am a Light Worker using many forms of energy. I am a Reiki Master, Shaman, Master Herbalist, Clairaudient, Empath and card reader (of many forms) to mention a few. I would like to share my personal feelings, grasp and intention when using the word “Light Worker.” I feel that I am only the conduit of the Universal Great Spirit to use as a vessel to pass on the information; energy and healing to any of us that need the extra love and light.
Should you want to reach me?