I’m very excited to be relaunching Equenergy with an Open Day to showcase our new site on the Blorenge, near Abergavenny!
* What will you get from the Open Day?
It’s a chance to come and experience a little of what I offer. There will be the opportunity to:
– have a Reiki taster
– go on a tour of the site (my work is all about nature, so there will be a walk around the woods and fields, and also the chance to see the room I use for sessions and workshops)
– see the horses (one of the sessions I offer is to experience mindfulness in the presence of these amazing animals. I also offer wellbeing sessions for animals, primarily horses, and equine massage)
* Who is this Open Day for?
I work primarily, but not exclusively, with women, focusing on those who are experiencing stress, overwhelm and / or chronic health conditions. I also support those who are feeling lost; those who, on the surface, have a good life, but who have a sense that something is missing and they don’t know how to ‘make it better’. Together we explore ways to reconnect with our inner wisdom, our emotions and the information and direction that they offer, in order to create a life of more fulfilment and joy.
I also work with animals – of any shape and size, though my main passion is horses – and so this open day is also aimed at anyone who cares for an animal and would like to explore ways to support their health and wellbeing, and ways to develop an even deeper relationship and connection.
* What will you come away with?
This Open Day is to give you a greater understanding of what I offer and how this supports people and animals to feel more in tune with who they really are, to live congruently and with authenticity in order to feel comfortable in their own skin and to experience a greater sense of inner peace and ease.
It’s also the chance to have some time-out for yourself, to experience the peace and healing stillness of this place, and to have a taster of Reiki with me.