As the title indicates, this is a place to find all events that are organised either by Soulfully Connecting or by the community at large. Can you imagine holding a workshop knowing that it’s being advertised on a global level? People flocking to your healing retreat from miles away who wouldn’t normally have heard anything about it!
In the fullness of time there will be events and get-togethers held by Soulfully Connecting – they will be at different venues in various parts of the world, and they will each be dedicated to different audiences. The purpose is for people of like-mind and interests to meet, exchange ideas, learn and make new friends. These will be social occasions with, on occasion, a guest speaker. We are sure they will develop over time, but that is the plan for now.
What is more important to us right now is to highlight the many excellent people who are already organising events, retreats and workshops all over the world, and to point the arrow in their direction in order to give visitors to this site more choice and information.
Event: an occasion or experience
Retreat: havens and sanctuaries
Workshop: training and seminars
50 + Exhibitors, International Mediums & Healers 30 + Talks, Workshops & Demonstrations Held In Two Rooms and Included in Entrance Price
This is an exceptional event bringing together the best in Mind Body and Spirit with International Mediums such as Simon Goodfellow, David Traynor, Stephanie J. King, Ali Mather, Mark Aston, Leigh Rebekha, Michelle Lawson, Shirley Rose, Annette Bradbury, Glennis Martin , Angela Welsh, also Jackie Townsend from Leomoon Astrology will be providing astrological forecasts, whilst Kaye Anne Law Psychic Artist is available for that psychic portrait too and reading that you maybe interested in having, she will also be displaying her other spiritual art. Or you may enjoy an aura soma consultation bringing that colour enhancement into your life.
We have animal communicator & healer coming all the way from Cornwall, Maureen Rolls she will also be providing a workshops each day at 12:30pm.
We have past life regression therapist hypnotherapist John Richardson with us who is available for one to one readings, or gain more insight by attending his workshops both days at 1:30pm.
We have many healers including Irma Ziolkowska providing Crystal bed healing, and Barbara Louvrou providing Access The Bars ™ which is a very subtle gentle treatment enabling one to clear the mind giving that clarity. We have local reflexologists applying traditional reflexology to the feet. We also have Indian Head Massage, and reflex of hands, ears & face. Also coming all the way form Cornwall is Linda Joyce offering Ocean Energy Healing.
Ever heard of Cryo Health this method of healing is dedicated to inflammation and pain management and has an anti aging & skin renewal benefit you could try a treatment or discuss the prospect of this treatment with the Cryo management team who will be on hand.
Meet the many authors such as Christopher Gilmore Indigo Education for spirited learners who will be doing a different workshop both days and others.
We have retailers of unique crystals, high energy crystal balls, geodes, celestite, many other interesting and unusual meditation tools, along with healing salt lamps, beautiful selenite lamps, orgonite pyramids, buddhas, singing bowls, unicorns, angel products, talisman jewellery, crystal jewellery, magnetix wellness jewellery, tropic products, aloe vera products, Fairyland Aromatics coming all the way from Scotland with their collection of aromatherapy oils, a splendid collection of affordable Italian designer clothing and so much more .
We have exceptional workshops of meditation, mediumship, hypnotherapy, past life regression, goddess workshops to empower you, essential oils, crystal grid workshop, dowsing workshop, talisman readings, crystal bed healing from John of God, laughter yoga, tai chi, yoga, all which will be listed on the website and are included in the entrance, including the last demonstration of the day the mediumship demonstration with David Traynor from 5pm until 6pm.
Also entry into a free raffle for everyone attending the event that 1pm both days a free psychic portrait with a reading with Kaye Anna Law & other raffle prizes to be drawn at 4pm too each day
All talks, workshops and demonstrations which are held in two separate rooms upstairs that you can access via lift or stairs are included in the entrance fee.
FREE PARKING Which has an attendant on site too
Entrance fee £3.50 concession, £4.00 full in advance or weekend £6 & £7 or on the door all tickets £1.00 extra.
“Within each of us is a light, awake, encoded in the fibers of our existence. Divine ecstasy is the totality of this marvellous creation experienced in the hearts of humanity” – Tony Samara
Imagine a weekend in Magical Sagres…
- Meditating with one of the best meditation guides of our times.
- Detoxifying our body and mind and allowing ourselves the space to find our balance.
- Receiving direct guidance through a profound sense of presence that will speak directly to our heart.
- Giving our body a healing rest with the opportunity to go deeper with a supervised fasting option or nourishing it with healthy vegetarian meals.
- Learning more about healthy living and ways to find the clarity much needed to make the choices that help us reach our potential.
- Enjoying the wonderful comforts of a luxury, boutique design hotel.
- Exploring Nature’s beauty with strolls along the beach or watching the sun rise from the cliffs over the Ocean.
There is no need to have already practiced any form of meditation or have a specific belief system. Everyone will experience exactly what they need and will be wholly supported by Tony Samara’s extraordinary insightful wisdom, gracefulness and positivity.
The equinox allows a powerful alignment that supports the inner work of self discovery, which makes this Spring Retreat a perfect occasion to connect to our individual inner light and contribute to the space around us in a heartfelt way, where inner and outer are One. We would love everyone to be part of this unique and dynamic event!
Tony Samara’s cleansing meditation and detox programmes offer:
- Morning and afternoon talks/Satsangs interspersed with energy exercises
- Dream work
- Gentle exercises (such as journeys to the heart and journeys to the essence)
- Visualisations (such as meditations that harmonise mind and body and mind and emotions)
- Strong meditation practices (such as the whirling meditation)
- Breathing exercises and group exercises drawn from his wealth of experience with ancient shamanic, oriental and zen buddhist traditions
- There will also be the possibility to experience a powerful but gentle cleansing detox of the colon with natural pills (extra cost)
- yoga classes (optional)
- and for those who want to go deeper Tony recommends (if no restrictions) fasting during the weekend!
- Workshop: 3 days 225€ or 5 days 375€
- Gentle Colon Cleanse: 20€ (optional)
- Ayurvedic Massage : 30min – 30€ or 60min – 50€ (optional)
- All treatments should be booked in advance
If you would like to stay at the workshop’s venue you should book your room in the hotel Memmo Baleeira Sagres before 20 August 2018:
- single room: land view 85€/day (4 nights discount 323€) and sea view 95€/day (4 nights discount 361€)
- double room: land view 100€/day (4 nights discount 363€) and sea view 110€/day (4 nights discount 418€), prices to divide by 2 persons (if you wish to share a room but do not have anyone to share with let us know and we arrange)
- triple room: land view 150€/day (4 nights discount 570€), prices divided by 3 persons.
- if not fasting it is possible to have vegetarian organic meals: 17€ each (to order before with us and pay to the hotel at check in)
5% discount for 4 nights booking
The room reservations are done by transferring the amount of the room (regarding your part if double or triple room) to the hotel’s NIB or IBAN:
NIB 0018 0003 1533 8700 0203 6
IBAN PT50 0018 0003 1533 8700 0203 6
Once transfer is done please send us a confirmation of the payment to email@example.com so we can confirm your booking for the hotel and your booking for the Workshop.
If you don’t stay at Memmo Baleeira Hotel, there is an extra payment for the meditation room: 10€ per day (which is included in the cost of the room prices if you stay at the Memmo Hotel). Please make this payment through the IBAN above and this payment will confirm your booking for the retreat.
If you bring a new person (that never worked with Tony before) there is 50% discount for one of you.
See you soon!
Tony Samara Portuguese Team
The Tauranga Gem and Mineral Club is very pleased to again bring you this very popular event. This time round it will be the National Gem and Crystal show. There truly is something for everyone. View outstanding displays of Gemstones, Fossils and crystals from throughout NZ and the world. Come and see some lovely stalls. You just never know what treasures you can find.
Activities for the kids, See live demonstrations. Fossils, Gemstones, Minerals, Crystals, Jewelry, Carvings, Metaphysical supplies and much much more.
Huge auction. Information for the Auction yet to be confirmed.
Ticket Entry: Single Adult $5.00, Single Child $3.00, Family $10.00. Tickets purchased on entry.
Friday 12th and Saturday 13th October 9am -5pm
And Sunday 14th October 9am – 4pm
Infectious Diseases-2019 conference is a leading forum for Virologists, Microbiologists, Bacteriologists, Public Health Professionals, Immunologists and Epidemiologists. The main theme of the conference is ” Developing novel technologies & treatment to cure Infectious Diseases” which covers a wide range of critically important sessions from basic research to innovations in the area of Infectious Diseases.
- Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers and Networking with Experts in the division of Infectious Diseases
- E-Poster for $99
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award and Best Poster Award
- Top Industries Representation
- Tourist information to visit attractive places in Rome.
UK Event Price: https://infectious-diseases.euroscicon.com/registration