As the title indicates, this is a place to find all events that are organised either by Soulfully Connecting or by the community at large. Can you imagine holding a workshop knowing that it’s being advertised on a global level? People flocking to your healing retreat from miles away who wouldn’t normally have heard anything about it!
In the fullness of time there will be events and get-togethers held by Soulfully Connecting – they will be at different venues in various parts of the world, and they will each be dedicated to different audiences. The purpose is for people of like-mind and interests to meet, exchange ideas, learn and make new friends. These will be social occasions with, on occasion, a guest speaker. We are sure they will develop over time, but that is the plan for now.
What is more important to us right now is to highlight the many excellent people who are already organising events, retreats and workshops all over the world, and to point the arrow in their direction in order to give visitors to this site more choice and information.
Event: an occasion or experience
Retreat: havens and sanctuaries
Workshop: training and seminars
“Within each of us is a light, awake, encoded in the fibers of our existence. Divine ecstasy is the totality of this marvellous creation experienced in the hearts of humanity” – Tony Samara
Imagine a weekend in Magical Sagres…
- Meditating with one of the best meditation guides of our times.
- Detoxifying our body and mind and allowing ourselves the space to find our balance.
- Receiving direct guidance through a profound sense of presence that will speak directly to our heart.
- Giving our body a healing rest with the opportunity to go deeper with a supervised fasting option or nourishing it with healthy vegetarian meals.
- Learning more about healthy living and ways to find the clarity much needed to make the choices that help us reach our potential.
- Enjoying the wonderful comforts of a luxury, boutique design hotel.
- Exploring Nature’s beauty with strolls along the beach or watching the sun rise from the cliffs over the Ocean.
There is no need to have already practiced any form of meditation or have a specific belief system. Everyone will experience exactly what they need and will be wholly supported by Tony Samara’s extraordinary insightful wisdom, gracefulness and positivity.
The equinox allows a powerful alignment that supports the inner work of self discovery, which makes this Spring Retreat a perfect occasion to connect to our individual inner light and contribute to the space around us in a heartfelt way, where inner and outer are One. We would love everyone to be part of this unique and dynamic event!
Tony Samara’s cleansing meditation and detox programmes offer:
- Morning and afternoon talks/Satsangs interspersed with energy exercises
- Dream work
- Gentle exercises (such as journeys to the heart and journeys to the essence)
- Visualisations (such as meditations that harmonise mind and body and mind and emotions)
- Strong meditation practices (such as the whirling meditation)
- Breathing exercises and group exercises drawn from his wealth of experience with ancient shamanic, oriental and zen buddhist traditions
- There will also be the possibility to experience a powerful but gentle cleansing detox of the colon with natural pills (extra cost)
- yoga classes (optional)
- and for those who want to go deeper Tony recommends (if no restrictions) fasting during the weekend!
- Workshop: 3 days 225€ or 5 days 375€
- Gentle Colon Cleanse: 20€ (optional)
- Ayurvedic Massage : 30min – 30€ or 60min – 50€ (optional)
- All treatments should be booked in advance
If you would like to stay at the workshop’s venue you should book your room in the hotel Memmo Baleeira Sagres before 20 August 2018:
- single room: land view 85€/day (4 nights discount 323€) and sea view 95€/day (4 nights discount 361€)
- double room: land view 100€/day (4 nights discount 363€) and sea view 110€/day (4 nights discount 418€), prices to divide by 2 persons (if you wish to share a room but do not have anyone to share with let us know and we arrange)
- triple room: land view 150€/day (4 nights discount 570€), prices divided by 3 persons.
- if not fasting it is possible to have vegetarian organic meals: 17€ each (to order before with us and pay to the hotel at check in)
5% discount for 4 nights booking
The room reservations are done by transferring the amount of the room (regarding your part if double or triple room) to the hotel’s NIB or IBAN:
NIB 0018 0003 1533 8700 0203 6
IBAN PT50 0018 0003 1533 8700 0203 6
Once transfer is done please send us a confirmation of the payment to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can confirm your booking for the hotel and your booking for the Workshop.
If you don’t stay at Memmo Baleeira Hotel, there is an extra payment for the meditation room: 10€ per day (which is included in the cost of the room prices if you stay at the Memmo Hotel). Please make this payment through the IBAN above and this payment will confirm your booking for the retreat.
If you bring a new person (that never worked with Tony before) there is 50% discount for one of you.
See you soon!
Tony Samara Portuguese Team
The Tauranga Gem and Mineral Club is very pleased to again bring you this very popular event. This time round it will be the National Gem and Crystal show. There truly is something for everyone. View outstanding displays of Gemstones, Fossils and crystals from throughout NZ and the world. Come and see some lovely stalls. You just never know what treasures you can find.
Activities for the kids, See live demonstrations. Fossils, Gemstones, Minerals, Crystals, Jewelry, Carvings, Metaphysical supplies and much much more.
Huge auction. Information for the Auction yet to be confirmed.
Ticket Entry: Single Adult $5.00, Single Child $3.00, Family $10.00. Tickets purchased on entry.
Friday 12th and Saturday 13th October 9am -5pm
And Sunday 14th October 9am – 4pm
Infectious Diseases-2019 conference is a leading forum for Virologists, Microbiologists, Bacteriologists, Public Health Professionals, Immunologists and Epidemiologists. The main theme of the conference is ” Developing novel technologies & treatment to cure Infectious Diseases” which covers a wide range of critically important sessions from basic research to innovations in the area of Infectious Diseases.
- Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers and Networking with Experts in the division of Infectious Diseases
- E-Poster for $99
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award and Best Poster Award
- Top Industries Representation
- Tourist information to visit attractive places in Rome.
UK Event Price: https://infectious-diseases.euroscicon.com/registration