‘The Monster’s Castle’ a Book by Rahma Kushtana
“Children are our future and it is wonderful that they receive the life skill of being open to the creative, symbolic, archetypal depth of their being so that later on in life they are more connected to themselves and the world in a balanced and holistic way.” – Tony Samara
‘The Monster’s Castle’
How To Trust The Depth Of Your Heart, Heal With The Power Of Music & The Gift Of Song & Embrace Simple Old-Fashioned Family Values That Are Back In Vogue & Focused On Actions Of Loving Kindness.
Written By: Rahma Kushtana
Illustrated By: Walden Frank Samara
Available from Amazon Today! http://amzn.to/1OaRrND
Please Click to Watch a Short Promotional Video https://youtu.be/rMtr9v-rn-w
- Have You Ever Been Afraid But Known That There Is Something Important That You Have To Do?
- Have You Ever Trusted Your Heart So Deeply That You Will Do Whatever It Asks, Even When It Seems Impossible?
- Have You Ever Remembered A Song That Filled Your Heart With So Much Love That You Thought You Would Burst?
- How Can A Fearsome Monster, A Lovable Witch, An Angry Queen, A Castle On A Mountain, A Village In A Valley, A Profound Vision & A Heartfelt Song Create Magic?
‘The Monster’s Castle,’ A Timeless Children’s Story, Relates About All Of This & More, Surprising The Reader With Its Heart-Warming Conclusion.
- What Do You Wish For Yourself & The World?
- Are You Ready To Join Hands, Sing & Show Love To Each Other?
Includes The Words Of A Simple Song & Colourful Images.
Special Bonus Section: Hand-Drawn Illustrations by Rahma Kushtana